Thursday

Beaver Hall

I spent last weekend in Montreal with six wonderful friends, including one very excited bride-to-be. Before things got too crazy we got all dolled up & headed to Beaver Hall for dinner.

Having only been to Montreal to catch flights I wasn't familiar with its restaurant scene. I wanted to pick the perfect dinner spot but all I had to go on was the City of Montreal's website, Trip Advisor, & my research skills.

Based on reviews & the menu, I made reservations at Beaver Hall & I couldn't have been happier. Everyone's meals were delicious, the service was superb, & the menu was budget friendly - all in all, a wonderful, mouth-watering experience!

Enjoy looking through our meals... hopefully you don't drool on your screen! :)

1073 Cote du Beaver Hall, Montreal (Face Metro Square-Victoria), 514-866-1331

Complimentary little bitty beef tartar sliders

Fish & chips; Cornish hen with tagliatelle; Scallops on corn salsa; Fried calamari.

Beef carpaccio with arugala, parmesan, & balsamic.

Filet mignon.

Smoked salmon mesclun salad.

The best salad I have ever had: Smoked salmon with mesclun salad, apples, grapes, with melted goat cheese crostinis.

Macaroons, & Citrus Cointreau Caramel Crepes!

The bachelorette party!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment