Monday

Oh so easy

This week housed the day that every girl in a relationship revels in but every single girl dreads.
Being single myself, I wasn't particularly looking forward to all the cliche pictures of roses and jewelry splattering my news-feeds but I ended up being pretty cliche anyways.
N and I ate all our salads and workouts away on Valentine's. Devouring an entire homemade macn'cheese , downing several bottles of red and still had room for a rather large helping of Slutty Brownies

Heard of Slutty Brownies and already have them in your repertoire? Perfect!
Never heard of Slutty Brownies but are mildly intrigued by their naughty name? Exxxcellent.

"They're called Slutty Brownies because they're oh so easy, and more than a little bit filthy."

Your childhood fave, Oreos, sandwiched between a cookie dough bottom and melty-gooey chocolatey brownie on top and ready in less than an hour? What's not to love.


N - proud of her handiwork.

Cheers!




Heaven.



My favourite Valentine's Card this year.


Who needs a boy to bring you chocolate when you have a recipe like this in your back pocket (or in this case, on your blog roll) and friends to share it with! You can find the recipe here.

Thank you Rosie - The Londoner - these brownies were my perfect Valentine!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment