Thursday

Vacation Prep

In one week I will be officially on vacation, en route to Poland & Italy!

In order to get as healthy as I can before I go to Italy & indulge in pasta, cappuccinos, wine, & gelato, I have been cutting out my regular go-to meals & snacks. I am eating mainly protein (chicken, fish, turkey), fruit, veggies, & nuts. I find the key to stick with this regimen is to make sure you have lots of fresh produce on hand & cook my lunch (normally chicken & veggies) the night before.

 I am liking the results but I am certainly missing the more decadent and savory foods. So to spice it up a little I made my mid-day snack fancy! It is nice to make things a little prettier to enjoy it that extra bit more.

Pomegranate seeds, blackberries, pineapple wedge.

New products always brighten up an otherwise regular day too! I've been using Moroccan Oil for the past few months but on the advice of a long-time stylist, I picked up Kérastase  Elixir Ultime. I have used it twice post-shower/pre-blow dry & I have noticed better results than with Moroccan Oil. It is a lighter serum & it makes my hair super soft & shiny, & is protected. Plus the plastic bottle & pump makes it travel friendly, without fear of any spills! It is a little more expensive than I would normally spend on a hair product (priced at approx. $52 CAD) but if it works, it's worth it in my books! Consider it packed in my suitcase!

Beautifying oil -  Kérastase  Elixir Ultime  

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment