Tuesday

Ahhhh Italiaa

I swear I lived here in another life.
I absolutely love Italy. The wine & pasta of course, but all the history & the beautiful country side just kicks my imagination into high gear.

I was in Venice for the past two days & got caught up in the old world beauty of it that I forgot my foodie duties. My first meal among the canals was pizza! - a very satisfying thin crust with artichokes, mushrooms, & ham. On the gondola I indulged in a Italian fave of mine, Bellini. For dinner I enjoyed some grilled veggies, fresh pesto spaghettini, & gelato (obviously!)

Today took me from Venice cross country to La Spezia & I had a unique pasta dish on the Cinque Terre. I had a local pasta dish called trofini pasta with pesto. Tell me if you can tell the difference between the pasta & a plate of green beans!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment