Tuesday

Seafood by the seashore

Sorrento is one of my favorite places in Italy. The narrow, winding streets are filled with little shops & quaint restaurants. The Bay of Naples is always just a short walk a way where the view is breathtaking. Plus being on the coast means no shortage of seafood!

Mussels, clams, & prawns oh my!

I had the classics - mussels in a spicey tomato sauce, spaghetti a la clams & seafood risotto. Had to throw in some grilled veggies in balsamic for our conscience!

I will definitely be recreating the spaghetti with clams once I return home (keep an eye out for the post with the recipe!) & have finished my pasta detox. But I can start the grilled veggies as soon as I get home! I just need to find me some authentic Italian balsamic!

Don't forget my daily serving of gelato. Yes, it has become a daily afternoon ritual; a ritual that will sadly come to a halt very soon :(


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment